Addictions Resources for Patients and FamiliesCopy Link!
- Online Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Groups (Link)
- Dharma Online Meetings (Link)
- In the Rooms Online Support (Link) - A global recovery online community
- Al-Anon Online Meetings (Link) - Al-Anon is an organization for anyone who is affected by alcoholism in a family member or friend. Utilizes Twelve Step principles.
- Virtual Narcotics Anonymous (NA) Groups: (Online) or (Phone)
- Marijuana Anonymous Online Meetings (Link)
- Smart Recovery Online Meetings (Link)
- Tools for Smoking Cessation (Link)
- Herren Project (Link) - Meetings 7 nights per week at 7:30 PM EDT via Zoom platform for a peer support based live online recover meeting. Each meeting begins with a speaker, followed by fellowship and sharing.
- Connections - Free smartphone app for sobriety (Link) - features include sobriety tracking, access to e-therapy, messaging with trained counselors and peers, journaling, resource library including videos and testimonials